Friday, December 15, 2006

*hyperventilates*

Submitted to the crapometer.

Now the waiting begins.

How is it that that feels worse , the anticipation of it?

Argh.

You know, I still haven't slept yet. I'm going on 34 hours now, but I actually feel pretty good.


-EDIT-

And yes, I stayed awake to get the results, because I couldn't have slept even if I'd wanted to. That kind of jittery adrenaline (and I've not even had any extra caffeine), means that at close to the 37 hour mark, I still feel plenty awake.

Anyway, what was the verdict?

Well, like every other piece so far, no pages for me. I got some tips on what was wrong with it, and when I rewrite for the queries, I know what to do with it.

I guess I do feel kinda deflated, but at least I didn't get that it was complete crap. So that's something.

Now, sleep?

No comments: