Thursday, November 16, 2006

Day 16...so much for taking a break

Well, I intended to take a break for the next few days and start again on Monday.

Unfortunately, when you write so much in a short period of time, abruptly stopping leaves you with this huge empty gap in your day that just demands to be filled.

So I started the next one.

Who wants to bet that it gets more attention than the things that desperately need to get done?

I really need to shut down the noveling part of my brain. I wish I knew how.

Until then, I am going to be writing, writing, writing. It's not a bad thing that I write so much...well, not really. I know that the more writing I do, the better it is slowly going to become, hopefully one day giving me the ability to write something that other people want to spend money to read.

One day, that will happen.

Until then, I shall write for myself.

No comments: