Sunday, November 19, 2006

Day 19...And I Decided...

That Final Night was the best cure for insomnia yet. It was going nowhere and I was loathing writing it. So I tossed it out the window. As I wasn't actually scheduled to start writing it until tomorrow, I'm still, amazingly, ahead of schedule. (The fact that I've not touched the papers that are due yet? Pah! Insignificant!)

In any case, it looks like the third one, in place of Final Night, is going to be called something along the lines of The Last Winter, and it's going to be a kind of post-apocalyptic fantasy world, but fantasy only because I like drawing maps and I would rather do that than do the proper research to make it plausible in a real-world setting. Yes, I know that's bad. But this is nano. I don't have time to do the research.

Probably an update on it's progress before the end of the day as I didn't post anything yesterday.

No comments: