Saturday, November 04, 2006

day 4....grrrr

Well, I wanted to hit 44k words before I went to bed last night.

That so didn't happen.

And today's goal is 58k, i.e., finishing the silly smutstory. That leaves me a nice and oh-so-comfortable 18k words to write today.

Damn, that's a lot.

So far, at 2:30 in the afternoon, I'm to 45,000 words.

This is going to be a looooooooong day.

-edit-

well, at 6pm, I am at 50,000 words. I've reworked the rest of my schedule so that now I'm due to finish on the 17th and don't have to write anymore today.

I should also probably get around to studying for my psych midterm.

Others might find it funny that I'm not celebrating the 50k mark. Well, I'll be celebrating the 58k mark, because that'll be the point where one of the stories is actually finished. That should be sometime tomorrow.

2 comments:

Kate said...

thanks!

Amai said...

I'm also from Nano, and was looking through word count in descending order... which is an excellent way to create an inferiority complex, but still, cool that you could do that.