Thursday, November 09, 2006

Day 9....Hugely Unproductive

Well, today I only wrote 3000 words, so I didn't even hit 50k words today. But I'm intending to stay up into the early morning hours, so I intend to hit it before dawn. I have no reason for not having written much, so I am simply going to blame it on the Week Two Slump and hope that I can write myself out of it.

On the other hand, I've also decided to attempt a third Nano novel after I'm finished the second one sometime next week. Probably not the smartest or most advisable idea, but I've already started plotting it - which took away valuable writing time, I do admit. It is going to be literary fiction, so I am sure that it's going to be a load of pretentious crap. Should be fun!

Anyway, not much work done on the writing front today, but hopefully that will change over the next day or so. By tomorrow, I hope to have hit 110k total, which I think is a nice goal for me to have. And I only have one class tomorrow, so that will help. And it's Friday, and as I have no social life, I have nothing to do tomorrow night. What a loser I am...heh.

No comments: