Sunday, November 05, 2006

Wonderful

So, due to my not going to sleep until about 7 or so this morning, and not wanting to completley throw off my sleep schedule, I woke up at 11. That means that I was tired all day, and so decided that I'd go to bed at 8-ish tonight, because I've found that I really like writing in the really early, quiet hours of the morning (if you've never lived in a dorm, you'll never quite understand why the quietness of the early a.m. is so precious).

Anyway, I assumed that, because I was so tired, that I'd easily sleep until about 2a.m., which would be fine.

But nope. I'm up now, at 20 of midnight. That means that IF I manage to stay awake all night, I'll be a zombie by my last class today, that ends at 3:30pm. On the other hand, it means that I'll get to write all night, and because I'm promptly on schedule for my fantasy novel and my weekday pace of 6000 words is not too strenuous, I'll probably shoot ahead. And that's really good, because I want to get this written as soon as I can, because I'm competetive like that.

Here's to being a zombie! Yay!

No comments: